Watching the Tour de France has been an annual event for me for as long as I can remember. I enjoy seeing the action of the race as well as the sites of France along the way. Here are a few life lessons I have gleamed from watching the Tour all these years.
- Although only 1 rider will win, it takes a strong team to make that happen.
- Accidents happen all the time. The key is to pick yourself up and keep going.
- If you break away from the pack you end up working harder than if you stayed with your team.
- Planning ahead will make your journey much more enjoyable.
- Pace yourself, you can’t go full gas all the time.
- Without proper rest you can’t compete at a high level day in and day out.
- At 21 stages, it’s a long