Not much bothers me more than when someone says the reason that they did something that they later regretted is that they had no choice. You always have a choice. It is just sometimes we choose incorrectly.
- We could chose to read instead of watching TV
- We could chose to eat healthy instead of junk food
- We could chose to get up early instead of sleeping in
- We could chose to stay up late studying or preparing rather than trying to wing it
- We could chose to do a workout instead of Netflix
- We could chose to study more instead of complaining why you didn’t do well
- We could chose to work harder instead of complaining about your boss or co-workers
- We could chose to learn a new skill instead of saying that it can’t be done
- We could chose to count our blessings instead of our faults
- We could chose to take an extra job, longer hours or spend only what we make rather than bankrupsy
Remember that hard choices make an easier life and easy choice make a hard life. It’s up to you to decide.
Today I am thankful for David Goggins latest book, getting up earlier than I planned allows me to get more done and knowing that when you have the will there will always be a way to get it done.
I look forward to hearing from you in regard to your mortgage needs.
p.s.s- I should tell you that I am licensed in Nova Scotia Brokerage (2022-3000179) Broker (2022-3000180), Ontario(M18001555) & in British Columbia(BCFSA #504098).
p.s.s.s You can download my new mortgage app here