No it’s not Money, but time is your greatest currency. Whether you believe it or not, but you can always make more money. You can’t make more time. So if there is something that you have been putting off that’s important to you, then you best do it now before it’s too late.
“What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” Vincent Van Gogh
- Julia Child published her first cookbook at the age of 50
- Leonardo Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa at 51
- Dr Seuss wrote “Cat in the Hat” at 54
- JRR Tolken was 62 when “Lord of the Rings” came out.
- Colonel Sanders was 61 when he started KFC
- Nelson Mandela was 76 when he became President of South Africa
These are just some proof that it is never too late to be what you might have been. The future is still bright and anything is possible as long as you just believe that it is.
I look forward to hearing from you in regard to your mortgage needs.
p.s.s- I should tell you that I am licensed in Nova Scotia Brokerage (2022-3000179) Broker (2022-3000180), Ontario(M18001555) & in British Columbia(BCFSA #504098).
p.s.s.s You can download my new mortgage app here