Do you ever feel like you are playing catch up from the moment that you get up in the morning till your head hits the pillow at night? If this is you you may need to put the brakes on and start planning ahead. Nobody wants to go around all day in reactive mode, you get way more done by being pro active and planning ahead.
- Plan tomorrow before today finishes
- Set out your workout gear the night before
- Prep your meals for the week on Sunday
- Prepare in advance for all your meetings
- Live on last months income with the help of YNAB
- Slow down and focus on the task at hand
- When all else fails, stop and do 8 rounds of box breathing
Today I am thankful for getting caught up after sleeping in longer than I had wanted, that Wales came back and tied their match yesterday and getting to walk the dog after the sun came up for the first time in ages.
I look forward to hearing from you in regard to your mortgage needs.
p.s.s- I should tell you that I am licensed in Nova Scotia Brokerage (2022-3000179) Broker (2022-3000180), Ontario(M18001555) & in British Columbia(BCFSA #504098).
p.s.s.s You can download my new mortgage app here