Nothing great was ever achieved without a great measure of self discipline.
- Self Discipline is getting up early when everyone else sleeps in
- Self Discipline is reading to improve yourself every night while everyone else watches tv
- Self Discipline is going for a run even though you wanted to stay in bed
- Self Discipline is saving your money while everyone else is putting trips and meals out on their credit cards
- Self Discipline is calling people back as promised
- Self Discipline is arriving early for your meetings
- Self Discipline is being prepared instead of winging it
- Self Discipline is what creates a life worth living
Today I am thankful for the self discipline that has allowed me to design a life worth living, a changing market which has allowed for more face to face meetings and being able to see all stars in the city when I walked my dog early this morning.
I look forward to hearing from you in regard to your mortgage needs.
p.s.s- I should tell you that I am licensed in Nova Scotia Brokerage (2022-3000179) Broker (2022-3000180), Ontario(M18001555) & in British Columbia(BCFSA #504098).
p.s.s.s You can download my new mortgage app here