Now that we are past the Canada day weekend it seems that summer is now in full swing. This has also brought the onset of the higher temperatures and high humidity. So I thought it would be only fitting to write up a few tips to help getting through those hot days a little more bearable.
- Stay inside ( hopefully air conditioned ) during the peak times of the day from 10-4.
- Drink plenty of fluids, buy this I mean water as coffee is a diuretic which means it takes water from your system.
- Wear lightweight light coloured loose fitting clothing
- Don’t overdo it when it’s really hot and humid. Take lots of breaks and pace yourself.
- Make sure that your pets have plenty of fluids available as they get hot too
- Check on family members, neighbour and seniors who